Investor Education and Protection Fund
In terms of Section 124 of the Companies Act, 2013 read with the Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer And Refund) Rules, 2016 and Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer and Refund) Amendment Rules, 2017 (“IEPF Rules”), the Company has to transfer not only the unclaimed dividends but also the equity shares in respect of which dividends are not claimed for the continuous period of seven years by any shareholder, to the IEPF Demat A/c maintained by the IEPF Authority.
Claiming of unclaimed dividends before transfer to IEPF:
Shareholders are advised to make your claim for the unclaimed dividends in respect of the Shares held by you, by writing to our Registrar and Share Transfer Agents, M/s. Cameo Corporate Services Limited, ‘Subramaniam Building’, No.1 Club House Road, Chennai – 600 002 (Email: email@example.com, Phone: +91 – 44 – 28460390 – 94).
Claiming of shares/dividends after transfer to IEPF:
In case you wish to claim the shares / Dividend(s) after its transfer to IEPF, a separate application has to be made to the IEPF Authority in Form IEPF-5, as prescribed under the IEPF Rules and the same is available at IEPF website i.e., www.iepf.gov.in.
The claimant, after making an application in Form IEPF-5, has to send a copy of the same, duly signed by him along with requisite documents as enumerated in Form IEPF-5, for verification of his / her claim, to the Company Secretary at # 60, Rukmani Lakshmipathy Salai, Egmore, Chennai – 600 008, Tamil Nadu (Email: mailto: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, Phone +91 – 44 – 28584147)
Name of the Nodal Officer:Dileepraj. P
- List of 7 years Unpaid and Unclaimed Dividend – 29-11-2016
- Investor Education and Protection Fund Authority (Accounting, Audit, Transfer and Refund) Rules, 2016.
- List of shareholders whose shares transferred to IEPF on 30.11.17
- List of shareholders whose share shall be transferred to IEPF after 31.3.2018
- First interim dividend 2011-12-shares to be transferred to IEPF
- Second interim dividend 2011-12-shares to be transferred to IEPF
- Newspaper advertisement on Transfer of Equity shares to IEPF
- Final dividend 2010-11-shares transferred to IEPF